+GoD|Clan©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+GoD|Clan©

Guild of Destruction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
***GoD Clan NEWS*** We got 1 new servers: +GoD|Recruiting XPS Ip:213.108.31.163:27110 If You Want Help Clan ,Donate ,and contact to Weed
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» where to buy ultram
cheater on serveer! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:41 pm by Guest

» google check rank backlinks service
cheater on serveer! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:34 pm by Guest

» Cheapfares - Low Cost Travel
cheater on serveer! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:22 pm by Guest

» DesorT and H!T B!ATCH :D
cheater on serveer! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:04 pm by +GoD|H!T|UHT

» eternal out
cheater on serveer! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:21 am by +GoD|H!T|UHT

» ???????????????????????????
cheater on serveer! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:53 am by eternal

» ~|Counting
cheater on serveer! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:26 pm by DesorT*|UHT*O

» GOD will stay alive!
cheater on serveer! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:47 am by Mindi

» is it really true?!
cheater on serveer! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:30 am by Mindi

Top posters
DesorT*|UHT*O
cheater on serveer! I_vote_lcapcheater on serveer! I_voting_barcheater on serveer! I_vote_rcap 
+GoD|Psycho
cheater on serveer! I_vote_lcapcheater on serveer! I_voting_barcheater on serveer! I_vote_rcap 
+GoD|H!T|UHT
w@rlock
K.O
faker!
Mindi
eternal
ANG2EL
CraZy*:D
+GoD|Server
cheater on serveer! B_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_0_1_0

cheater on serveer!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
w@rlock
Leader
Leader
w@rlock

cheater on serveer! Empty
PostSubject: cheater on serveer!   cheater on serveer! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:33 am

Ok, so:
I played with MrCloud from clan WC and some others players. Then come to server "nielsog" and killing everyone, all the time shot on headshot, i finger him, cloud yelled "wallhacking" and "check him w@rlock" (or sometihnk like this). I checked and it was cheater 100%! probably wallhacking too.
this guy had no guid and no USERID but his IP is:82.75.73.108

Then MrCloud said to me "ban him". i replied "I can't!", he said "kick him", i replied "I can't", then he said "so splat himm all the time", I replied "I can't"...
But I started doing !slap nielson 9999999999 and then crazy (homer) come to server and mute me because he think I have fun. MrCloud said somethink to him (idk what but i think he just talks to crazy, nielson using wallhack) and then i get unmote by him and nielson disconnect...

P.S:first map was fuel dump, second siwa oasis
WHAT A DRAMA!
^^
WE-NEED-AN-ADMINS-IN-SERVER!

screenshot:
cheater on serveer! Kbr42a
Back to top Go down
god33
god33

PostSubject: Re: cheater on serveer!   cheater on serveer! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:36 am

I was on last night and i gotta say homer is the biggest abuser, you muted me when rage started giving me all the mouth. i was playing while homer and rage were messing about planting mines all map, when i killed rage a few times he started givin it mouth, when i gave it back homer muted me. if you don't want to get killed guys stop being a noob in the server.
Then on oasis boxer joined the game, i believe he was messing a bit but not that much and homer started slapping and muting. Don't look good when al the admin do is fuck about and slap and pants each other all map....just my thoughts
Back to top Go down
w@rlock
Leader
Leader
w@rlock

PostSubject: Re: cheater on serveer!   cheater on serveer! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:57 am

this is about me or about homer?
i slap him because then he haad 1 hp, u dont know about that? lol
Back to top Go down
False

False

PostSubject: Re: cheater on serveer!   cheater on serveer! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:02 am

w@rlock wrote:
Ok, so:
I played with MrCloud from clan WC and some others players. Then come to server "nielsog" and killing everyone, all the time shot on headshot, i finger him, cloud yelled "wallhacking" and "check him w@rlock" (or sometihnk like this). I checked and it was cheater 100%! probably wallhacking too.
this guy had no guid and no USERID but his IP is:82.75.73.108

Then MrCloud said to me "ban him". i replied "I can't!", he said "kick him", i replied "I can't", then he said "so splat himm all the time", I replied "I can't"...
But I started doing !slap nielson 9999999999 and then crazy (homer) come to server and mute me because he think I have fun. MrCloud said somethink to him (idk what but i think he just talks to crazy, nielson using wallhack) and then i get unmote by him and nielson disconnect...

P.S:first map was fuel dump, second siwa oasis
WHAT A DRAMA!
^^
WE-NEED-AN-ADMINS-IN-SERVER!

screenshot:
cheater on serveer! Kbr42a

Just to let you know, WC is NOT a clan. It is a new community i made for wolfenstein gamers.
Back to top Go down
False

False

PostSubject: Re: cheater on serveer!   cheater on serveer! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:04 am

god33 wrote:
I was on last night and i gotta say homer is the biggest abuser, you muted me when rage started giving me all the mouth. i was playing while homer and rage were messing about planting mines all map, when i killed rage a few times he started givin it mouth, when i gave it back homer muted me. if you don't want to get killed guys stop being a noob in the server.
Then on oasis boxer joined the game, i believe he was messing a bit but not that much and homer started slapping and muting. Don't look good when al the admin do is fuck about and slap and pants each other all map....just my thoughts

Bump, sorry for double post, good point ^^.
Back to top Go down
god33
god33

PostSubject: Re: cheater on serveer!   cheater on serveer! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:15 am

No it got nothing to do with you warlock, but it just ruins the game for eveyone who wants to play. All the time you have clowns on messing it's using up the slots real players could be using.
And rage back in lolzzzz, it's got nothing to do with i not liking the fella Smile
Back to top Go down
w@rlock
Leader
Leader
w@rlock

PostSubject: Re: cheater on serveer!   cheater on serveer! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:03 pm

i can say u i've NEVER slap players FOR FUN!
Back to top Go down
DaRkIcE

PostSubject: Re: cheater on serveer!   cheater on serveer! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:27 pm

okay guys a little info i got about homer

i spoke to maggie who iis the founding father of UA clan and she said that homer was admin abuser
and that was why he was kicked out of UA clan
i dont think we need members like this.............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cheater on serveer!   cheater on serveer! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:29 am

sorry for i mute you warlock ... but i unmute you almost right then whan i know what are you doing Smile sorry mate Smile
Back to top Go down
w@rlock
Leader
Leader
w@rlock

PostSubject: Re: cheater on serveer!   cheater on serveer! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:51 am

i know that, i said that u thought i have fun and abusing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cheater on serveer!   cheater on serveer! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cheater on serveer!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
+GoD|Clan© :: Admin Abuse Team-
Jump to: