+GoD|Clan©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+GoD|Clan©

Guild of Destruction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
***GoD Clan NEWS*** We got 1 new servers: +GoD|Recruiting XPS Ip:213.108.31.163:27110 If You Want Help Clan ,Donate ,and contact to Weed
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» where to buy ultram
GOD will stay alive! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:41 pm by Guest

» google check rank backlinks service
GOD will stay alive! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:34 pm by Guest

» Cheapfares - Low Cost Travel
GOD will stay alive! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:22 pm by Guest

» DesorT and H!T B!ATCH :D
GOD will stay alive! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:04 pm by +GoD|H!T|UHT

» eternal out
GOD will stay alive! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:21 am by +GoD|H!T|UHT

» ???????????????????????????
GOD will stay alive! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:53 am by eternal

» ~|Counting
GOD will stay alive! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:26 pm by DesorT*|UHT*O

» GOD will stay alive!
GOD will stay alive! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:47 am by Mindi

» is it really true?!
GOD will stay alive! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:30 am by Mindi

Top posters
DesorT*|UHT*O
GOD will stay alive! I_vote_lcapGOD will stay alive! I_voting_barGOD will stay alive! I_vote_rcap 
+GoD|Psycho
GOD will stay alive! I_vote_lcapGOD will stay alive! I_voting_barGOD will stay alive! I_vote_rcap 
+GoD|H!T|UHT
w@rlock
K.O
faker!
Mindi
eternal
ANG2EL
CraZy*:D
+GoD|Server
GOD will stay alive! B_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_0_1_0

GOD will stay alive!

Go down 
+6
Mindi
+GoD|H!T|UHT
False
god33
DesorT*|UHT*O
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DesorT*|UHT*O
Admin
Admin
DesorT*|UHT*O

GOD will stay alive! Empty
PostSubject: GOD will stay alive!   GOD will stay alive! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:52 am

hi all,

first off all i want to say to evryone that i love GoD much.
if weed and psyco wanna quit with +GoD than i will take over +GoD, it will go tottaly diffrent.
if weed and psy wanna do further with +GoD than this messages can be ignored xD

BUT if weed and psy wanna quit than i will take over +God (lik i already said) but i want to make shure of who will stay in GoD...
i want to make a list here of players that would like to stay if i lead the clan...
(some members will gain admin levels some of them will lose admin levels.)

~LIST~

- DesorT (of course xD)
- False
- Crazy
- Mindi

Last edited by DesorT*|UHT*O on Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
god33
god33

PostSubject: Re: GOD will stay alive!   GOD will stay alive! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:36 am

Can't see them quitting depends if the pay montly or yearly for the server. If you feel that way start a new clan?...Et is a dying game and that is what it is a game and people will only get on when they have nothing better to do
Back to top Go down
False

False

PostSubject: Re: GOD will stay alive!   GOD will stay alive! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:50 am

No disrespect des but i don't think you would be a good example for a leader, when i joined the clan you were breaking the NO SK rule and furthermore you continued to do it when you were warned.

Despite this message, i would stay IF you took over but you should follow your own rules first.
If you don't do that then neither of the admins will follow them either, on another note how are you going to pay to keep the server running?
You should think about asking members to donate and help to keep the clan alive.
As i said, i don't think you would be a good leader BUT i would trust you either way.
I'm staying.
Back to top Go down
DesorT*|UHT*O
Admin
Admin
DesorT*|UHT*O

PostSubject: Re: GOD will stay alive!   GOD will stay alive! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:51 am

false i understand what ur saying and i respect ur post but i would like to say, when i joined the clan in the verry beginning, i was the first member and in the beginning there were no rules... so i did what i wanted to do xD even sk because most of the times it where only bots on the server in the clan i was before god FFS = Free Frag Server there was sk and all the other 'shit' allowed so i was used to do sk and stuff...

the moment u saw me doing sk where the rules just set... and i know that it was my fault... but thats already like 2months ago and i said sorry enough for it...

i hope u understand that it is normal that i did sk in the beginning... i played in servers where sk was allowed for 3years... and i had to change my behavior in 3days...

Ty to stay.
Desort.
Back to top Go down
god33
god33

PostSubject: Re: GOD will stay alive!   GOD will stay alive! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:03 pm

really cannot see what all this about , cause the leaders don't turn up for a few days, btw can someone set the map rotation again as it is always on oasis
Back to top Go down
DesorT*|UHT*O
Admin
Admin
DesorT*|UHT*O

PostSubject: Re: GOD will stay alive!   GOD will stay alive! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:04 pm

only psy has permission for that...
Back to top Go down
god33
god33

PostSubject: Re: GOD will stay alive!   GOD will stay alive! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:19 pm

what no one has high enough admin to change rotation or turn vote on?
Back to top Go down
DesorT*|UHT*O
Admin
Admin
DesorT*|UHT*O

PostSubject: Re: GOD will stay alive!   GOD will stay alive! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:39 pm

i will try it.
Back to top Go down
False

False

PostSubject: Re: GOD will stay alive!   GOD will stay alive! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:16 pm

So psy and weed go MIA for a few days, they later turn up and tell us that the clan is going to die. Look they haven't given a good enough reason, apart from weed is MIA and psy just cant be fucked anymore.

Well if i remember psy or weed telling me the clan started at the start of 2010.
When i joined yes des i had witnessed you rule breaking and at the time before i joined & when i joined i warned you about it. Right up until now, we hadn't seen psy on much nor weed, okay so lets not assume they had already left us but that is what i am thinking.
The time psycho allowed .EPIC#Rampage & Rage to insult me one night was way out of line and a bad decision as clan leader, just because they are his friends it doesn't mean they were allowed to do that.
Before i came along i could guess the clan was full with hackers, ang2el for one i know for a fact was a hacker as for he is on PBBANS.
Some other members too, hacked however those players names i cannot tell.
So lets say this, the clan was bad / dead from the start & at the start a clan with no rules means a bad clan until the end.
I suggested to mindi to add some rules, she added them. I helped the clan out a bit, but some players still didn't follow the rules.

To be honest guys, i cant see GOD returning. Unless someone has the money to do it then revive this clan (give it a new name too lol)
If not then, it was fun playing with you.
Back to top Go down
+GoD|H!T|UHT
+GoD|H!T|UHT

PostSubject: Re: GOD will stay alive!   GOD will stay alive! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:14 pm

False wrote:
So psy and weed go MIA for a few days, they later turn up and tell us that the clan is going to die. Look they haven't given a good enough reason, apart from weed is MIA and psy just cant be fucked anymore.

Well if i remember psy or weed telling me the clan started at the start of 2010.
When i joined yes des i had witnessed you rule breaking and at the time before i joined & when i joined i warned you about it. Right up until now, we hadn't seen psy on much nor weed, okay so lets not assume they had already left us but that is what i am thinking.
The time psycho allowed .EPIC#Rampage & Rage to insult me one night was way out of line and a bad decision as clan leader, just because they are his friends it doesn't mean they were allowed to do that.
Before i came along i could guess the clan was full with hackers, ang2el for one i know for a fact was a hacker as for he is on PBBANS.
So lets say this, the clan was bad / dead from the start & at the start a clan with no rules means a bad clan until the end.
I suggested to mindi to add some rules, she added them. I helped the clan out a bit, but some players still didn't follow the rules.

To be honest guys, i cant see GOD returning. Unless someone has the money to do it then revive this clan (give it a new name too lol)

whine whine whine do smth or fuck off pls we dont need people who say what to do but dont do anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOD will stay alive!   GOD will stay alive! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:35 pm

i will stay Smile)
Back to top Go down
DesorT*|UHT*O
Admin
Admin
DesorT*|UHT*O

PostSubject: Re: GOD will stay alive!   GOD will stay alive! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:08 pm

H!t, cool down please...

and false i understand what ur trying to say and whut you mean but ill hope that weed and psy dint left us already.
Back to top Go down
False

False

PostSubject: Re: GOD will stay alive!   GOD will stay alive! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:27 am

+GoD|H!T|UHT wrote:
False wrote:

whine whine whine do smth or fuck off pls we dont need people who say what to do but dont do anything

Here is an idea.
Why don't you fuck off? des respects my posts and understands where i am coming from, so why cant you?
Whats the matter hit? mad because i got your little friends out of the clan for abusing?
Pfft, your pathetic and a waste of my time.
Back to top Go down
+GoD|H!T|UHT
+GoD|H!T|UHT

PostSubject: Re: GOD will stay alive!   GOD will stay alive! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:23 am

which of my friends went oiut for abusing Oo
are you dreaming..
yeah you do because the one i know left unknown and the rest of my "friends" playing etpro so yeah noob
Back to top Go down
Mindi
Super Mod
Super Mod

PostSubject: Re: GOD will stay alive!   GOD will stay alive! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:28 am

Well I'm staying for sure but I might want to talk with you about the members your going to promote and demote Very Happy
Back to top Go down
w@rlock
Leader
Leader
w@rlock

PostSubject: Re: GOD will stay alive!   GOD will stay alive! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:30 am

i will not stay here one minute more. srry desort, but whit ppl like false or H!t clan have no sense. all the time i heard about quarrels etc.

Back to top Go down
Mindi
Super Mod
Super Mod

PostSubject: Re: GOD will stay alive!   GOD will stay alive! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:30 am

w@rlock wrote:
i will not stay here one minute more. srry desort, but whit ppl like false or H!t clan have no sense. all the time i heard about quarrels etc.

It's just other one of them has to go, or maybe both. If they can sort their arguments out then they can both stay, simple as that.
Back to top Go down
+GoD|H!T|UHT
+GoD|H!T|UHT

PostSubject: Re: GOD will stay alive!   GOD will stay alive! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:35 am

i leave after the war from UHT ^^
Back to top Go down
Mindi
Super Mod
Super Mod

PostSubject: Re: GOD will stay alive!   GOD will stay alive! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:41 am

+GoD|H!T|UHT wrote:
i leave after the war from UHT ^^

Why is that?
Back to top Go down
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: GOD will stay alive!   GOD will stay alive! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:42 am

+GoD|H!T|UHT wrote:

yeah you do because the one i know left unknown and the rest of my "friends" playing etpro so yeah noob
shut up noob, you blow just as bad as any white name player who dont know how to color their name

*On-topic. keep god up. get members to donate, e-mail psy for the right information needed to run the server. and give it to people you trust BUT ALSO people who know how to work server management
Back to top Go down
JesseJames

PostSubject: Re: GOD will stay alive!   GOD will stay alive! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:08 pm

i leave
Back to top Go down
DesorT*|UHT*O
Admin
Admin
DesorT*|UHT*O

PostSubject: Re: GOD will stay alive!   GOD will stay alive! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:33 am

so u stay ryan?
Back to top Go down
False

False

PostSubject: Re: GOD will stay alive!   GOD will stay alive! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:45 am

Ryan was never a member here xD
Back to top Go down
DesorT*|UHT*O
Admin
Admin
DesorT*|UHT*O

PostSubject: Re: GOD will stay alive!   GOD will stay alive! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:32 pm

i feel sorry for that Wink
Back to top Go down
DaRkIcE

PostSubject: Re: GOD will stay alive!   GOD will stay alive! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:37 pm

fuck....this was a nice clan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOD will stay alive!   GOD will stay alive! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOD will stay alive!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
+GoD|Clan© :: General Base :: General Area-
Jump to: