+GoD|Clan©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+GoD|Clan©

Guild of Destruction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
***GoD Clan NEWS*** We got 1 new servers: +GoD|Recruiting XPS Ip:213.108.31.163:27110 If You Want Help Clan ,Donate ,and contact to Weed
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» where to buy ultram
Guide to join the server in 10seconds :o I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:41 pm by Guest

» google check rank backlinks service
Guide to join the server in 10seconds :o I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:34 pm by Guest

» Cheapfares - Low Cost Travel
Guide to join the server in 10seconds :o I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:22 pm by Guest

» DesorT and H!T B!ATCH :D
Guide to join the server in 10seconds :o I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:04 pm by +GoD|H!T|UHT

» eternal out
Guide to join the server in 10seconds :o I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:21 am by +GoD|H!T|UHT

» ???????????????????????????
Guide to join the server in 10seconds :o I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:53 am by eternal

» ~|Counting
Guide to join the server in 10seconds :o I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:26 pm by DesorT*|UHT*O

» GOD will stay alive!
Guide to join the server in 10seconds :o I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:47 am by Mindi

» is it really true?!
Guide to join the server in 10seconds :o I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:30 am by Mindi

Top posters
DesorT*|UHT*O
Guide to join the server in 10seconds :o I_vote_lcapGuide to join the server in 10seconds :o I_voting_barGuide to join the server in 10seconds :o I_vote_rcap 
+GoD|Psycho
Guide to join the server in 10seconds :o I_vote_lcapGuide to join the server in 10seconds :o I_voting_barGuide to join the server in 10seconds :o I_vote_rcap 
+GoD|H!T|UHT
w@rlock
K.O
faker!
Mindi
eternal
ANG2EL
CraZy*:D
+GoD|Server
Guide to join the server in 10seconds :o B_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_0_1_0

Guide to join the server in 10seconds :o

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DesorT*|UHT*O
Admin
Admin
DesorT*|UHT*O

Guide to join the server in 10seconds :o Empty
PostSubject: Guide to join the server in 10seconds :o   Guide to join the server in 10seconds :o I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:29 am

hallo,

today im trying to show you how u can join the +GoD| server in no-time...
some peoples join the server with x-fire, thats fast but i know a faster way... and u will have ZERO lags!

First of all replace ur Wolfenstein ET logo and click on ur right side of youre mouse and click on "Make a shortcut".

at this moment u will see a 2nd WolfET logo on you're screen... click (right mouse button) and click properties.

a little screen will 'jump' on you're screen, u will see a box in it with the name target, cut and copy this in there.

"C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\ET.exe" +connect 213.108.31.163:27110

click on apply than on ok...

if u want to go to the server just double click on the new WOLFET logo...

Question? ask here

_____
Greets,
DesorT, Supreme's assistant.
Back to top Go down

Guide to join the server in 10seconds :o
Page 1 of 1