+GoD|Clan©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+GoD|Clan©

Guild of Destruction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
***GoD Clan NEWS*** We got 1 new servers: +GoD|Recruiting XPS Ip:213.108.31.163:27110 If You Want Help Clan ,Donate ,and contact to Weed
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» where to buy ultram
How to make Shortcut to server. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:41 pm by Guest

» google check rank backlinks service
How to make Shortcut to server. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:34 pm by Guest

» Cheapfares - Low Cost Travel
How to make Shortcut to server. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:22 pm by Guest

» DesorT and H!T B!ATCH :D
How to make Shortcut to server. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:04 pm by +GoD|H!T|UHT

» eternal out
How to make Shortcut to server. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:21 am by +GoD|H!T|UHT

» ???????????????????????????
How to make Shortcut to server. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:53 am by eternal

» ~|Counting
How to make Shortcut to server. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:26 pm by DesorT*|UHT*O

» GOD will stay alive!
How to make Shortcut to server. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:47 am by Mindi

» is it really true?!
How to make Shortcut to server. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:30 am by Mindi

Top posters
DesorT*|UHT*O
How to make Shortcut to server. I_vote_lcapHow to make Shortcut to server. I_voting_barHow to make Shortcut to server. I_vote_rcap 
+GoD|Psycho
How to make Shortcut to server. I_vote_lcapHow to make Shortcut to server. I_voting_barHow to make Shortcut to server. I_vote_rcap 
+GoD|H!T|UHT
w@rlock
K.O
faker!
Mindi
eternal
ANG2EL
CraZy*:D
+GoD|Server
How to make Shortcut to server. B_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_0_1_0

How to make Shortcut to server.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OwNeD

How to make Shortcut to server. Empty
PostSubject: How to make Shortcut to server.   How to make Shortcut to server. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:40 pm

Few players dont know how to make shortcut to server, so I show how to make it. Smile

1. Click on your desktop Wolfenstein shortcut on your right mouse button.

2. Go to Feature and then it appears in the bar where it says "Target". Next to the alpha Is bar shows where you are where you installed Wolfenstein. Add in the end of the text + connect 213.108.31.163:27110

3. Use and then press ok. Then you can play faster Wolfenstein. Smile
Back to top Go down
DesorT*|UHT*O
Admin
Admin
DesorT*|UHT*O

How to make Shortcut to server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to make Shortcut to server.   How to make Shortcut to server. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:37 pm

i made already a topic like this, read the forum please...

closed
Back to top Go down

How to make Shortcut to server.
Page 1 of 1