+GoD|Clan©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+GoD|Clan©

Guild of Destruction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
***GoD Clan NEWS*** We got 1 new servers: +GoD|Recruiting XPS Ip:213.108.31.163:27110 If You Want Help Clan ,Donate ,and contact to Weed
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» where to buy ultram
Runescape private server! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:41 pm by Guest

» google check rank backlinks service
Runescape private server! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:34 pm by Guest

» Cheapfares - Low Cost Travel
Runescape private server! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:22 pm by Guest

» DesorT and H!T B!ATCH :D
Runescape private server! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:04 pm by +GoD|H!T|UHT

» eternal out
Runescape private server! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:21 am by +GoD|H!T|UHT

» ???????????????????????????
Runescape private server! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:53 am by eternal

» ~|Counting
Runescape private server! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:26 pm by DesorT*|UHT*O

» GOD will stay alive!
Runescape private server! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:47 am by Mindi

» is it really true?!
Runescape private server! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:30 am by Mindi

Top posters
DesorT*|UHT*O
Runescape private server! I_vote_lcapRunescape private server! I_voting_barRunescape private server! I_vote_rcap 
+GoD|Psycho
Runescape private server! I_vote_lcapRunescape private server! I_voting_barRunescape private server! I_vote_rcap 
+GoD|H!T|UHT
w@rlock
K.O
faker!
Mindi
eternal
ANG2EL
CraZy*:D
+GoD|Server
Runescape private server! B_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_0_1_0

Runescape private server!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DesorT*|UHT*O
Admin
Admin
DesorT*|UHT*O

Runescape private server! Empty
PostSubject: Runescape private server!   Runescape private server! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:47 am

hi all,

im trying to make a runsescape private server, thats a 'hacked' version of the game runescape where skilling is much more fun and levels goes alooooooot faster... for example you can get 99attack in only 2-4 hours playing, money making is much easier and goes much faster... for example: most of the peoples pk's with full bandos and dfs shield and whip or with no shield and a dfs... u can make millions in no-time...
its really funny, thats for shure....

but the problem is that could use some help because its alot of work to make a nice ful working RSPS...
if any GOD member can help me of already made a RSPS i would like that this players would contact me by PM and MSN...
of course they will get admin rights on my server...

the people that are reading this atm but cant make 1 and really want to take a look if my RSPS came out, than i would like to say that that people send me a PM and i will tell them wen the server will be online and how they can get into the game...

I hope ill get nice responds on this...

Greets Desort!
Back to top Go down

Runescape private server!
Page 1 of 1